Why Choose Us?
From every angle, WatersEdge was built for weddings. Our facility was created to give you that “something special” that you expect from a wedding venue – a place that is romantic, memorable, picture perfect, and functional. It is a place that we believe will be the perfect location for your wedding.
WatersEdge was envisioned by an experienced wedding planner, who believed in creating a picturesque venue that can match nearly any type of wedding theme or experience. From winter wonderland weddings to summer dreams, we’re here for any season, any time of the year to make your wedding magical.
About Our Wedding Venue in Columbus
The best way to learn more about WatersEdge is to come see us in person. Call us today at (614) 876-2200 to schedule a viewing and meet with one of our friendly staff members.
Our venue is best known for our outdoor space. We have three beautiful areas for your ceremony, including:
- The Garden – Secluded, and perfect for more intimate gatherings.
- The Lake – Right in front of a serene lake with a free flowing fountain.
- The Overlook – High above the water, the overlook provides an amazing view.
We also have a lovely indoor space, which we can decorate for rain or colder weather. It’s also the perfect place for a reception. With space for as many as 225 guests, vaulted ceilings with large, stunning windows, and the ability to provide custom décor, our indoor reception area is great for dining, partying, and creating those celebratory moments.
We’re also a full service venue, which means we handle every component of the event, including:
- Grand Bridal Suite and Groom’s Room
- Handicap Accessibility
- Floor Length Matte Satin, Lamour, or Polyester Linens in over 80+ Colors
- Comprehensive Rain Plans for our Outdoor Spaces
- Catering, Bar, Centerpieces, DJ, and Wedding Cake Included!
- Setup and Tear Down
We have both a bridal suite and groom’s loft for your comfort, and numerous customization options for your vision.